PRODUCT CARE - FABRIC
PROLONG THE LIFE OF YOUR FABRIC FURNITURE
Unlike other fabric/leather guards, the products used by Premium Surface Protection are professionally applied and provide permanent protection with only a single application.
Non-toxic and non-allergenic Premium Surface Protection will ensure that the perfect product to protect your furniture is used.
CARING FOR YOUR FABRIC FURNITURE
- Regular vacuuming your furniture with a soft upholstery attachment, to remove dirt and grit which can wear away at the fabric and combined with body moisture cause discolouration.
- Dust your furniture on a regular basis with a soft cloth or vacuum with a soft brush, as dust, hair and grit over time will be abrasive on the leather.
- Do not place upholstered furniture in direct sunlight or near sources of high heat or moisture.
- Remove any loose threads but gently cutting them rather than pulling.
- Only ever spot clean in a blotting/dabbing motion, rather than a scrubbing or circular motion, working your way from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area which will help minimise the appearance of rings.
- Always lift furniture when shifting it. Do not drag, push or tilt onto it's end when moving, as this could loosen joinery and damage the furniture.
- Periodically rotate and plumb cushions and pillows to minimise signs of wear and loss of shape.